OK, first off, if you dont know me then the first thing you have to know is...
I DONT WANT YOU ON MY PAGE!!!!!!!
(Duh)
The second thing is that i am amazing and that you probably are not!
At least not nearly as amazing as i am! :P hah!
(Because that would be ridiculously impossible)
I am loved by everybody, so if you already hate me, then i'll tell you....that is LITERALLY not possible!
And if you are one of those people that THINK you hate me..its either because you dont know me, your insanely jealous, or i prolly hate u too!
If you havent picked up already...i am random! Peanut butter and jelly could be the conversation in the oval office if i were there! I love jelly! its good for you. Especially if you eat the grape kind while watching TV! Then its almost as amazing as i am! LOL
I am an open, friendly, person...just dont make me have a reason to hate you, or else....i'll ninja kick you in the face...no, i wouldnt, just kidding. But i do have a temper so dont piss me off! Ok Pumpkin!
And always remember that the fun-size peeps will someday rule the world...and i will be the prez...and you have no say over any of it...because i am amazing.
(Get the picture?)
I have no time on my hands...so the school nerds pay me to let them write my blogs for me! :P
(Amazing huh!...................................this is Dave by the way, and even though she may call me a nerd, i'm not....i only know pi to like 16 places and only have like a 5.1 GPA)
I love my friends and fam.
they are the best...so if your planning to mess w/ them i suggest you not! Or i'll ninja kick u in the face! K Darlin'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment