Thursday, August 20, 2009
Amazingly Untrue
You tell me you love me. You say you would never lie. I believe you. How stupid. You seem so amazing. I never want to let you go. Your eyes look so deep into mine, its like you are reading my thoughts. You always know exactly what to say to me when i doubt you the most. You are a good actor or maybe you really do care. I see everything that has happened when i look at you with tears in my eyes. You tell me you are sorry and you dont want me to cry. But if you didnt want me to cry, why did you make me. What did i do to you? Nothing. My heart races when i hear your name. I think to myself are you the person i think you are? do you care like i do? Will you hurt me like you said you wouldnt? All these things go through my mind when i think of you. There are days that i question your feelings for me. You seem ok, then i look at you and see that you are thinking, concentrating hard on something else. You tell me that you love me, i believe you. you are amazing, but maybe you are just amazingly untrue
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.bmp)
No comments:
Post a Comment